The 2017 Association de vélo de montagne de l’Outaouais/Ottawa Mountain Bike Association (AVMO/OMBA) Fatbike Festival will be held On Saturday, Feb. 18, in Gatineau Park at the P15 Parking lot, near the Exit 24 Cross Loop Road!
Participants will enjoy group rides on the newly opened trails in the north end of Gatineau Park. Various local retailers and representatives will be on hand with demonstration models available for test rides.
Gatineau Loppet registration : http://www.gatineauloppet.com/registration/?lang=en
EventBrite Festival Free Tickets : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/avmoomba-fat-bike-festival-tickets-30529686113
8:00 Setup for representatives
9:00 Demo bikes available for test rides
9:30 Guided group rides/Poker run start (Beginner, Casual, Tough and Expert)
1:00 Gatineau Loppet races (20k & 10k) start
4:00 Wrap Up
5:00 After-party, raffle prizes, etc.
Bring your family and friends and come celebrate Canada’s 150th Birthday in style at our first ever Fat Bike Festival, with Winterlude and the Gatineau Loppet as a backdrop! Over 28km of fat bike accessible trails in Gatineau Park and tons of winter activities for the entire family.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The parking lot at P15 has ample parking for over 100 cars. Carpooling is recommended.
What can I bring to the event?
- Fat bikes and snowshoeing is permitted but requires a ski or snowshoe pass. Non-season pass holders may purchase a day pass on site from the NCC. Children 12 & under are free.
More information on passes may be found here:
- Dogs are not permitted on the trails
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted
- If you would like to walk on the trails, please bring snowshoes
- Shop & Brand Representatives: No onsite sales or rentals are permitted
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can reach OMBA/AVMO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maps and Event Schedule