Monday 22nd May 2017,
Ottawa Mountain Bike Association

Spring 2017 Demo Weekend

David N April 18, 2017 No Comments
Spring 2017 Demo Weekend

Demo Days Postponed / Trail conditions in the NCR

OMBA/AVMO has made the difficult decision to postpone the May 13-14 Demo Days due to recent heavy rain. The trails at both SMH and Camp Fortune are waterlogged and many trail sections are extremely vulnerable to damage.

Rain is expected again during the weekend. Until trail conditions improve, we respectfully recommend that mountain bikers refrain from riding on the various trail networks in the NCR, except at Limerick Forest where conditions are fair to good. We will monitor conditions and will report back often regarding conditions.

Your co-operation is greatly appreciated.

The OMBA/AVMO team

Spread the OMBA Message